Garnier Aloe Extract Gel Wash Review


Overall Score


Garnier Aloe Extract Gel Wash is my lover. Clean & Clear Exfoliating Daily Wash is my husband. I remain in love with my husband but curiosity is a bitch, driving me to venture! Has the pursuit paid off? I don’t know. Purchased from Superdrug (at £1.69, for 200ml), Garnier Aloe Extract Gel Wash is brilliant but I don’t believe it is better than Clean & Clear Exfoliating Daily Wash. Garnier Aloe Extract Gel Wash is a “refreshing botanical gel wash” formulated with aloe extract and made of (96%) “natural origin ingredients”. According to Garnier, the remaining 4% are “ingredients that guarantee preservation”. The sources of the “natural origin ingredients” are purified water, coconut, wheat, corn kernel, soybean, rapeseed, sea salt, aloe vera, grape, the fermentation of molasses, corn cobs and sugar cane bagasse. Wow!

Free of parabens, silicones and artificial colourants, Garnier Aloe Extract Gel Wash is dermatologically tested. It is formulated to hydrate, efficiently removing excess sebum, pollution and impurities. I have very oily skin and despite being formulated for normal to combination skin, Garnier Aloe Extract Gel Wash kept my excess sebum at bay. It also lathers beautifully, leaving my skin feeling soft and clean as well as brighter. However, I found the product too fluid and soapy; it kept finding its way into my eyes, causing an extreme burning discomfort. The warning of avoiding contact with eyes seems futile, as you can’t escape it. I am also no fan of the verdant scent. Nonetheless, Garnier Aloe Extract Gel Wash is pretty good and affordable. It is most definitely worth trying!


BUY NOW – STOCKISTS: Superdrug, Boots and Amazon

Garnier Aloe Extract Gel WashGarnier Aloe Extract Gel Wash


Also known as Sybil, Billie is the Editor-in-Chief as well as the Founder of SybilCreates.

1 Comment
  • Sana
    Posted at 07:59h, 06 September Reply

    It is really very good product

Post A Comment