02 Mar Pink Lemonade Braids
The doll featured in this video received her first modification in 2019. Yes, you read right! Looking to save time, I decided to remove the hair of a few dolls in advance. Some dolls remained riddled with holes and the others got a brand new scalp! I did not film this as saving time was the priority and those who are subscribed to the YouTube channel or simply watch my videos will have seen this process so many times. However, I did share something you’ll enjoy, the making of this Beyoncé inspired hairstyle as well as a simple light repaint. Bratz dolls are flawless but no doll is above a new lip colour!
- Your client (a doll in need of a makeover). I used Bratz on the Mic Sasha.
- 100% Acetone.
- Cotton buds.
- A nail buffer/file.
- Watercolour pencils.
- Paint brushes.
- A matt sealant spray. I used Testors Dullcote Spray Lacquer.
- Hair (synthetic or human, saran or kanekalon, any brand will do).
- Mica pigments.
- Paper towels.
- Glue (super, fabric or craft).
- A hairband or an elastic band.