04 Dec Holographic Box Braids
It is the 4th of December 2018 and I am feeling ever so festive. Aaliyah (yes, this Bratz Wintertime WonderLand Sasha doll has a name) feels the same so we decided to do something different but fun, holographic box braids! It was a finicky process but we love the final result. Do you? Check out the video below (I was battling a cold so apologies if I sound a little off/weird) and learn how to recreate this unique hairstyle!
- Your client (a doll in need of a new hairstyle). I used Bratz Wintertime WonderLand Sasha.
- Holographic thread or tinsel (any brand will do).
- Kanekalon braiding hair (any brand will do).
- A tail comb or a needle. I used a needle as it is the best option if you want sharp and clean parts.
- A hairbrush.
- Silver jump rings (5mm), metal cuffs, beads, etc. (optional).
Everything you will need should be available via Amazon.