04 Aug Braided Bun Updo Fail
I set out to create a tutorial and ended up with an epic fail! How? Well, where does one begin? I forgot to hit record too many times. I decided to take a gamble (which didn’t pay off) and try a new method despite perfecting the original. My softbox decided to die, leaving me with new unfamiliar equipment. It was one disaster after another. However, we can only learn from our mistakes. I hope you enjoy (and learn from) watching me fail!
You will need:
- Your client (a doll in need of a new hairstyle). I used Bratz on the Mic Sasha.
- 100% Acetone.
- Acrylic paint.
- Paint brushes.
- Cotton buds.
- A screwdriver.
- Hair (synthetic or human, saran or kanekalon, any brand will do).
- Glue (super, fabric or craft).
- A hairband or an elastic band.
Everything you will need should be available via Amazon.
- ONE. Please watch the video! You can only learn from my mistakes (you may also find pleasure and entertainment).